In order to truly change an organization, we need to solve its imminent problems and trace the path for the organization’s future. Every change of an organization’s structure can be done by defining profit, cost and service centers based on products, clients, geography, channels of distribution, etc.
Furthermore, we must support the new structure by establishing an accountability system, measurable objectives and a reward system. This seminar will guide you through this process by using the world-renowned Adizes change management methodology.
Who Should Attend
Owners, CEOs, Top managers, HR Directors, Development Directors, anybody who has authority to change an organization
How will you benefit?
· You will understand why we need to make diagnosis of a company
· You will find out key elements of “non-formal” mission
· You will see how by structure things can be changed
· You will get the connection between diagnosis, mission, structure and rewarding
· You will see how to increase accountability in your company
· You will observe key elements of good reward system
11:00 – 11:30 Registration and Coffee
11:30 – 13:00 Module 1
· Remarks on life cycles
· Synergetic Diagnosis
· Plan of action
· Case Study on different diagnosis
13:00 - 13:15 Coffee Break
13:15 – 14:45 Module 2
· Opportunity and threats
· Case Study on different missions
· Key elements in organizational structure
· Long vs. short term orientation
14:45 - 15:30 Lunch Break
15:30 – 17:00 Module 3
· Mistakes in structuring
· Case study on structures
· Accountability system – key elements
· Simple example
· Key elements of rewarding
Zvezdan Horvat has twenty years of experience deploying the Adizes Methodology within organizations around the world (USA, Great Britain, China, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Slovenia, Romania, Turkey, Cyprus and other countries in the South East Europe region). He received the prestigious, “Associate of the Year” Award from the Adizes Institute in 2004 and 2008. He has published more than seventy articles on change management and is often recruited to share his expertise. He is an experienced speaker and has delivered Adizes related lectures for audiences of up to 1000 people; he counts these events among of his greatest achievements. In 2009, he was the keynote speaker at the Oxford Summit of Leaders on Crisis and Corporate Responsibility.
His expertise in the Adizes methodology is especially connected to organizational structure design and creating profit tracking and accountability systems. His last position includes professional development of Adizes consultants in Russia and Ukraine.
Zvezdan has consulting experience in many leading companies in the United States as well as in the Eastern European region. Among his clients are many small and medium size companies.