Last updated: November 1st, 2020
Thank you for shopping at m6.edu.mk.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to M6 Educational Centre, 810 Street No. 2, 1000 Skopje.
- Goods refer to the items and courses offered for sale.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to m6.edu.mk, accessible from http://m6.edu.mk/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
- If your cancellation is at least 24 hours in advance of the event, you will receive a full refund.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement at least 24 hours in advance of the event. You can inform us of your decision by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 15 working days from the day on which We receive the request. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Cancellations received after the stated deadline (24 hours in advance of the event) will not be eligible for a refund. The registrant has the option of:
(1) substituting another person to attend, or (2) apply the credit balance toward a future course or conference/event.
Conditions for Returns
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, or expired.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com