REACHING EVEREST HEIGHTS…!
Today, people expect from their managers/leaders/educators to be trusted and be given the necessary support to meet personal/organizational/educational goals, by satisfying their need for autonomy, mastery, and purpose.
People with a clear picture of what is expected of them – and how they contribute to company goals – feel more engaged at work. As soon as they see how they can get better and better at what they are doing and are driven by a compelling purpose, they commit themselves to working more productively and efficiently.
It all depends on the managers/leaders’ ability to guide and empower their people to be successful. Managers/leaders are expected to promote a working climate based on trust, shared vision, and clear targets, so that their people perform on their own will.
What the Figures Tell Us
- 80% of individuals who receive coaching say their self-confidence increased
- 86% of companies report recouping their investment in coaching and more
- 99% of those who receive coaching are “satisfied” or “very satisfied”
- 73% of coaching clients report that coaching helps them improve their work performance, communication skills, interpersonal skills, relationships, work/life balance, wellness as well as academic skills
- 51% of companies with a strong coaching culture have higher revenues compared to their competitors
- The median coaching ROI is 700% (7x) the investment
Session 1: Introduction (1/2 hour)
- Workshop expectations
- The role of coaching and mentoring in helping individuals thrive
- The similarities and differences between coaching and mentoring
- Coaching & mentoring frameworks: 3Ps Purposes/Perspectives/Processes
Session 2: Understanding self-What you know about yourself (1 hour)
- VIA Character Strengths Assessment
- Reflection on Self-Assessment
Session 3: Building the relationship (1 hour)
- Developing active listening skills
- Strengths-based coaching-building positive relationships by helping clients to identify and build on their strengths.
Session 4: Action and outcome orientation (1 ½ hour)
- Knowing when to coach/mentor and when to refer the client.
- Selecting the appropriate tools
- Action planning with the client
- Overcoming cognitive biases
- Enabling commitment
- Reviewing actions-setting SMART objectives
Session 5: Use of models and techniques (2 ½ hours)
- The GROW model
- Solution-focused Brief Coaching
Session 6: Wrap-up / Next steps (1/2 hour)
- Reflection and personal development goals
2018-present: Director of Corporate Services, Change-To-Be Ltd
2017-present: Director of Graduate Programs in Business and Psychology, University of New York in Prague
2015-present: University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Strategy-Analysis Evaluation Lecturer, Leading Sustainable Organizations Lecturer
2009: Potential Training-Development-Consultancy, Managing Partner, Senior Trainer
2006: Dale Carnegie Training, Greece, General Manager and certified trainer
2000: University of Strathclyde, MBA
1990: Lesley University, Master of Education
1985: PAGE Foundation College, Managing Partner, Education Consultant
1980: Hellenic Shipyards, Personnel Management Specialist
Indicative clients in training, coaching and consultancy: Astra-Zeneca, Amgen, Bayer, i-square (Apple distributor), Boehringer-Ingelheim, Janssen, Johnson & Johnson, Danone, Mondelez, JTI, Abbott, Swarovski, Novartis, Roche, Coca – Cola HBC, Oracle, TUI, 3M, Pipelife, Elbisco, Zito-Luks
Areas of Expertise: Sales and Customer Service, Negotiations, Presentation Skills, Leadership, Change Management, Cross-Cultural Management, Strategic Management, Culture Change, Coaching, Training Coaches (EMCC Accredited Coach)
Early bird price: 11 000 MKD + DDV
Regular price: 15 000 MKD + DDV