Welcome to “Selling in Turbulent Times,” a course addressing the challenges salespeople face in today’s dynamic landscape. Explore effective strategies for meeting client expectations, understanding diverse client profiles, and mastering the art of asking the right questions. Learn to adopt a growth mindset, leverage strengths, and navigate uncertainties to elevate your sales performance.
An interactive workshop for ambitious salespeople, who are driven by a winning sales mindset.
- The challenges salespeople face today-from transactional to relationship selling.
- Meeting client expectations-How do we bridge the gap between “what we sell” and “what the client buys?”
- Different client profiles and how to deal with them
- Identifying clients’ needs-Asking the right questions
- Uncovering hidden objections- The “magic” of trial close
- Adopting a growth mindset to overcome client uncertainty and procrastination
- Building on our strengths-how can we apply our strengths in sales to be in a state of flow and increase our performance?
By attending the workshop you will:
- Develop a growth mindset as a salesperson of the 21st century
- Sell your products and services from the client’s point of view
- Create a winning strategy for your next sales call
- Ask the right questions to uncover your client’s needs
- Deal with their concerns/objections with confidence
- Respond to different client profiles by adjusting your profile
- Apply tested techniques in closing the sales call
Facilitator: Sotiris Karagiannis MED MBA
Sotiris has dedicated his life to helping others navigate positive change within companies. With over thirty years in training rooms and engagements with people from over forty cultures, he applies person-centred and CBC frameworks to mentor and guide. Sotiris draws inspiration from every client who entrusts him with their career, and he values the resilience gained through overcoming challenges in his journey.
30 years+ of experience in topics in sales, customer service, leading change, communication and presentation skills, organizational culture change, storytelling.
- Master of Education, Lesley University, Boston
- MBA, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow
- Doctorate in Educational Leadership (in progress)
- Certified Trainer of Daniel Pink’s Motivation 3.0 program
- Certified Trainer and Coach for Bayer Healthcare Unit
- EQA Assessor, EMCC
15,000 MKD + VAT
Early bird price (until 27.01.2024):
11,000 MKD + VAT
For two or more people of the same company, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This activity is co-financed by M6 Educational Centre and the Government of Switzerland through the Swiss project “Education for Employment” – E4E@mk implemented by Helvetas.
Have any questions regarding the course? Reach out using the form below!