| Why learn Business skills for IT professionals in M6 Educational Centre?
Understanding the business landscape-Project management or OO
- Understanding the need for IT solutions – analysis of the potential, client analysis…( Identifying opportunities, Analyzing the competition, Understanding clients’ needs)
- Approach to developing solutions for modern businesses
- The importance of aligning IT with business goals
- Long-term planning and road-mapping
- Business strategy for IT companies and Business planning
- Leveraging data for strategic decision making
- Understanding key performance indicators (KPIs)-business planning KPI’s, sales
- Reading and interpreting financial statements
- Forecasting and cost control/cost estimation
- ROI calculations for IT projects
- Budgeting – why do you need to know how to budget – for projects, for teams, …
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Company’s and personal Taxes
Meet the lecturers
Goce Armenski is a seasoned Software Architect with a PhD and over 10 years of experience in ICT. Specializing in web technologies and EU-funded projects, he has extensive expertise in ASP (.NET), database systems, and e-learning solutions.
Ana Jankulovska brings a diverse range of skills, honed over two decades, spanning Human Resources, Operations, and Sales. Her most recent venture is as Creator at Leaders Land for the last 5 months, focusing on team and leadership development.
Iskra Trajkoska, with over a decade of experience in Human Resources, this professional has served in key managerial roles across various companies, including Damilah and Intertec.io. Specializing in HR strategy, recruitment, and training, they have also lectured at Semos Education’s HR Academy.
Ivana Gladkova – Experienced Advisor with a demonstrated history of working in the banking industry. Skilled in Negotiation, Business Planning, Analytical Skills, Monetary Economics, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
Monika Rizvoska – Employer Branding Consultant | Women in Tech Ambassador | Passionate about building communities, startups, and innovation. Her mission is to empower women in tech globally, as she strongly believes in the power of technology to improve lives and communities.
WHO IS THIS FOR ?
IT professionals within companies or specialized IT firms.
Suitable for both newcomers and experienced IT experts.
Ideal for those seeking to broaden their skills beyond technical expertise.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
Comprehensive understanding of business fundamentals.
Enhanced strategic thinking capabilities.
Improved leadership and communication skills.
Practical experience in team management and client communication.
Ability to contribute significantly to organizational success.