Managing Toxic and Negative Attitudes, Multi-generational Teams and Emotional Intelligence
Elevate your team’s communication dynamics and enhance productivity with our one-day workshop, “Managing Toxic and Negative Attitudes, Multigenerational Teams, and Emotional Intelligence”. Led by renowned lecturer Dragiša Ristovski (D.R. Gilbert), founder of D.R. Gilbert Center Group, this intensive session offers practical strategies and tools to navigate diverse personalities, handle conflicts, and foster a positive work environment. Join us as we delve into the intricacies of emotional intelligence, effective communication techniques, and successful team collaboration.
Module 1: How to effectively recognize different profiles of people?
- Familiarizing with the training goals and agenda.
- Tools for assessing different types of people
- Who am I and who are the people around me?
- How to effectively manage individuals exhibiting negative and toxic attitudes?
- How to understand the perception of conflicting people and be one step ahead of them?
Module 2: How to effectively increase the positive impact on the environment?
- What needs do people want to satisfy in communication?
- Emotional intelligence (EQ) as a tool for successful communication and greater influence
- Key EQ skills 10 strategies for effective impact on the environment
Module 3 : How to successfully correct negative attitudes of interlocutors
- Practical techniques for neutralizing negative attitudes
- 5S technique (systematic approach to changing negative beliefs in communication)
- SENA technique as an excellent tool in meeting conflicted people
- How to create an effective situational approach in communication with different types of people
Module 4: Successful communication in the team
- The team as a unity of diversity
- From group to team Influence algorithm as a tool for successful communication in the team
- How to fit different generations in the team
- Evaluation of training and awarding of certificates
Meet the lecturer
Dragiša Ristovski (D.R. Gilbert) is a prolific author and influential trainer in business education and human resource development. With 23 translated books and over 3,000 training sessions, he brings 30 years of experience in leadership, sales, negotiation, and employee motivation. His unique and energetic teaching style has inspired audiences worldwide. He’s the creator of 20 proprietary programs and the “Influence Algorithm” methodology, based on global best practices. His collaborations with industry leaders and 400 published articles attest to his expertise. As the founder of the D.R. Gilbert Center Group, he has expanded his presence to Croatia in 2022.
Working language: Serbo-Croatian
15,000 MKD + VAT
For two or more people of the same company, please contact us at email@example.com
This activity is co-financed by M6 Educational Centre and the Government of Switzerland through the Swiss project “Education for Employment” – E4E@mk implemented by Helvetas.
Have any questions regarding the course? Reach out using the form below!