|How to Negotiate Without Persuading or Giving Up
Module 1 – Key Phases of the Negotiation Process and How to Lead Them
- Familiarization with the Training Agenda and Objectives
- Negotiation as a Powerful Tool for Increasing Profitability
- Finding Areas of Overlapping Interests (Techniques and Tools)
- The 5 Phases of the Negotiation Process and How to Successfully Lead Them
- Possible Pitfalls in the Negotiation Process and How to Prevent Them
Module 2 – How to Effectively Manage the Negotiation Process?
- Introduction to Practical Negotiation Techniques
- How Techniques Work in Real Situations
- Factors Influencing the Negotiation Flow
- Applying the “Mirror” Technique in the Negotiation Process
Module 3 – Successfully Managing the Negotiation Process with Different Types of Negotiators
- The Importance of Active Listening in the Negotiation Process
- Techniques of Active Listening
- Familiarization with Basic Negotiation Styles
- How to Successfully Negotiate with Different Negotiation Styles
Module 4 – How to Successfully Negotiate from the Position of Buyer and Seller?
- How to Negotiate in the Procurement (Buying) Process?
- Proven Guidelines and Recommendations for Successful Negotiation
- Characteristics of Soft, Hard, and Principled Negotiation
- Creating a Successful Negotiation Scenario
- Seminar Evaluation and Certificate Award
Dragiša Ristovski (D.R. Gilbert) is a prolific author and influential trainer in business education and human resource development. With 23 translated books and over 3,000 training sessions, he brings 30 years of experience in leadership, sales, negotiation, and employee motivation. His unique and energetic teaching style has inspired audiences worldwide. He’s the creator of 20 proprietary programs and the “Influence Algorithm” methodology, based on global best practices. His collaborations with industry leaders and 400 published articles attest to his expertise. As the founder of the D.R. Gilbert Center Group, he has expanded his presence to Croatia in 2022.
Early bird price (untill 15.11.2023): 11 000 MKD + DDV
Regular price: 15 000 MKD + DDV
For registration, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org